Hi! In quarantine, I have been Quite bored when I'm not doing work. So I have been doing lots of nice things to pass the time. Here is my list:
🌺 Play with my pet. If you don't have a pet, well, just try to get a small one. Like a mouse or a hamster.
🌺 Organize your things. This isn't that appealing, but having a clean space is always a good thing.
🌺 Paint! Painting is very relaxing. I do enjoy it a lot. And there's no right or wrong, so it is very enjoyable.
🌺 Plant something or take care of plants. I like growing orchids.
🌺 Do animal research. you also learn something.
🌺 Read. Reading is sorta like watching TV, especially if you have an imagination. My favorite so far has been the really big "Anne of Green Gables."
🌺 Make a Blog! That's what I did.
🌺 Bake! Research new ideas! The next thing I'm trying are Macarons!
🌺 Make a list of things to be happy about. It always good to have one of those, right?
🌺 Write a letter. To someone you know. Having Pen Pals is the best!
🌺 Take time to learn a new hobby, like crocheting!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Well, I hope you found something to do. Goodbye!
Abby🌸
~copied from my old blog, the Plum Blossom Blog~
No comments:
Post a Comment