Thursday, May 12, 2022

A year of Abby’s life!

 Okay, guess what? In a month, it will be the one-year anniversary of this blog!! It’s really unbelievable… to think a whole year has gone by! Okay, so on June 10th, I’ll be posting a one-year anniversary likes and dislikes post! I did one last year, so i think it’ll only be right to post another! I read that one and was laughing… I mean i didn’t like brown, and now it’s like a favorite of mine! (Don’t get me wrong tho— I still am a pink fan! :)

This picture is so pretty.. I just wanted to share it! But anywho, i don’t know who painted it. 
-Abby ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

im back

 its been years since i wrote a blog entry!! years!! so much in my life has changed. I really don't think i would recognize my life as i...