Thursday, October 12, 2023

a new chapter!

 heyy! i know nobody reads my blog, but i want to document my life & the stuff i love on a blog. i've had blogs for a while now.. i think like 2 years for this one? I've gone through all my crazy phases. Calico critters, American Girl Dolls, stopmotion videos, Little House on the Prairie. the girl was crazy. 

but hey! now I'm older but definitely not wiser though lol. fr tho, I want to start blogging more often and be a girlblogger ;) 

so here's a little update on me (for the 53 views of my blog which are probably all from me on different devices) <3 

I'm a teenager. I like music. My favorite artists are Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey. I know that's pretty basic but they're popular for a reason!! i like dark red nail polish and blue eyeshadow, but I never wear blue eyeshadow. i love pinterest, its like my virtual diary. I love animals, and have a guinea pig named Cheddar (which you can read about on my other blog, chubbycheddar.blogspot.com!) I'd say I like cats more than dogs, but maybe that's because I've never had a dog. I have an ENFP personality type but I'm super shy, and not outgoing. Maybe I'm an ambivert... idk. my "aesthetic" is a mix of things. If I had to pick three, I'd probably go with coquette, downtown girl, & 2014 tumblr girl. i love starbucks (basic again, sorry) and coffee in general. I have really curly hair and kinda like it... idk. my favorite color is between pink, green, or dark red. I love reading, but I hate doing any kind of math. i love the ocean and the beach. i love old shows like Charlie's Angels. 


well, that's a bit about me, the part of me for my blog! <3 this is basically a letter to my future self, because nobody will ever read this blog, and I guess I'm glad for that. unless I become famous, then it will be read by all my fans ;p 

bye. 

abby <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

im back

 its been years since i wrote a blog entry!! years!! so much in my life has changed. I really don't think i would recognize my life as i...