Monday, August 23, 2021

Girl of the Year 2022 predictions!

 So....it's mid 2021 and the year will be coming to and end soon, and that means.... new Girl of the Year!!!!

OK, here are my predictions! 

1. www.americangirldollnews.com  posted that AG trademarked two new names: Corinne and Gwynn Tan! 🌺 These names are so pretty, especially Corinne! I think these will be their names. 

 2. So my predictions are that they are twins, because of AG's Twin liking right now. The catalog for 2020 has the Clements Twins as models for dress like your doll, and this year, it's the Youtuber twins the McClures as the models.

3. My next prediction is that they'll have the Jess mold. 

4. They might have black hair.

That's all! Well, I also think that AG might reintroduce Best Friend Characters! I don't know, but I hope! (I'd buy Ivy, Elizabeth, or Emily, or Ruthie in a second!) 

10/27/21-

Ciao! Okay... I have new predictions!!! Corrine is a full sized 18-inch doll with either the Jess or JLY #4 mold. Gwynn is a 14-inch Wellie Wisher sized doll with either the normal Wellie face mold (Emerson's maybe) or a new one! They like winter sports and live in Alaska (skiing, ice skating). They both have black hair. Corrine is the older Tan sister, while Gwynn is the little sister. 

I do hope they have the Jess mold (it's my favorite!). My dream would be for them to look like this:


                                I doubt that Corrine would look like this.... but wouldn't this be adorable?!

-
         This is more likely, but maybe not. I love this one SO MUCH! If Corrine looked like this, I'd die. She's so cute! I'd buy her for sure!!!!!



12/26/2022-
I've seen leaks and I'm DISSAPOINTED! She isn't even cute, plus her hair is, uh, ugly! american girl, I am dissapointed! You are doing to much crazy new ugly molds :( !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

im back

 its been years since i wrote a blog entry!! years!! so much in my life has changed. I really don't think i would recognize my life as i...