Monday, August 23, 2021

Graduation Gifts! :)

Hi there!!! I graduated another year of school! yaaayyy! My family (Mom, Dad, Gramma, and Papa) threw me and my sister, Mimi, a little party!!! It was just us. We got.... GIFTS!!! I was SO excited!!! 




Here they are! :) 



#1 Teapot & Teacup in one set

This gorgeous set was my first gift from my lovely parents! Isn't it pretty???? I love, love, LOVE it!!!! I really like tea, so, it made the most perfect/practical/dainty gift for me! :D 

(By the way, I'm at my grandparent's house, so the lighting is a little off) 



#2- My Only Sunshine Music Box
This was another perfection from my parents. Beautiful. Perfectly Designed! It plays "You are my Sunshine" a sweet (and in my opinion a little sad at the end) song. Now, this isn't just any sweet, nice, song. It's me and my Mom's special song. She sang it to me when I was a baby. So this makes a PERFECT graduation gift, along with my precious teapot of course. Oh, here's some more pictures of it. 
 It's awfully (in a really, really good way) teeny weeny! It's so cute. Another thing I like about it is you can see how a music box really works. Cool, right?! I wanted to upload a video, but annoying email was keeping me from getting it to the computer :( 


My Gramma and Grandpa (Papa) got me some WONDERFUL gifts! I got some lovely craft boxes that look really really fun!!!!!  

Yet another to be continued post.... I'll post part two soon... sorry!!
Bye!
-Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment

im back

 its been years since i wrote a blog entry!! years!! so much in my life has changed. I really don't think i would recognize my life as i...