well, I've been crocheting lately-i love it! I made a neopolitan icecream colored short-sleeved cardigan for Cordelia (my american girl doll 😂) which I'll upload a picture of before I post this, a scarlet red little house on the prairie style handbag, and some other stuff! I did both without a pattern, and they turned out pretty good! I'll upload a pic of both of them before I post this!
But my mistakes were:
1. I had no clue how to use my crochet hook to stitch together the cardigan and forget to flip it inside out which made me annoyed, so I'll work on that....
2. I didn;t make squiggle-pull string thing so it was always open for my handbag
3. I wish I had made the handbag a different color, the red was so flashy, I wished I had gone with a brownish color, to match the little house on the prairie feeling....
so anyhow, I'll post a pic of my cardigan later, because I can't find the picture I wanted to upload. But here's my pouch! I sewed on a piece of yarn for a closing ribbon.
I also crocheted some little hats for my long-forgotten calico critters.
No comments:
Post a Comment