Hello! I've decided to do a new series, called "Plushie of the Week." I will feature one of my plushies every week. Why am I doing this? I don't know, but I just wanted to show you some of my cute plushies!
So this week, we have......
Miss Aggie!!
Agape Rosanna "Aggie" is my TY elephant "Tender" plush. I hate tender though, it sounds like meat or something lol. She used to have a little heart attached to her chin, but I didn't like that, either, so I cut it off. Pink, white, & red are such lovely colors. I don't know why I chose her, but she's so cute so I put her on my desk everyday, so I just kind of decided: "Hey, why doesn't Aggie be my first Plush of the Week?" But that's Aggie!
Goodbye, I'll see you soon!
-Abby ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment