Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Fave TV shows?

 bonjour!
what are your favorite television shows? I like old shows haha.... 

Here is my top five list! :) 

5. Brady Bunch- I love this show!!! I watched the whole series on Paramount+, and it's really nice! I just love old shows, so I like this one. I like it because of how its so funny, and I love a TV show that makes me laugh. 

4. I Love Lucy- I love I Love Lucy! It's such a comical show!! I just laugh at Lucy's funny ideas. I watch this on Paramount+ too, and it is really adorable! I find myself making funny faces exactly like Lucy, Lol. 

 
3. The Mandolorian- This show is...intersting! It's the only new show I like, but it is so interesting, and I kind of just like it because of baby yoda...but lets just ignore that. 
 
 
2 . Beauty & the Beast, 1987 version- I'm sorry I didn't get to upload a picture for this one, my computer was giving me problems :( But anyways, this is such a sweet show. It isn't funny, but it is so intriguing. I'ts a bit intense sometimes, so I don't watch it often, but is a lovely, heart-in-the-microwave show :) 


1. Little House on the Prairie- Yes! This is my favorite show. I love it, it's great. I love to cry, if you don't know, and I love to laugh. I did both of those things when I watched all 9 seasons of this show!! Man, I did cry! In Fagan, Little Women, & As Long as We're together....I was a waterfall!!!! But I love all the characters, all are so nice!! I think I might have to write a after-the-series-ended book thingy... But yeah! That's my favorite show. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

im back

 its been years since i wrote a blog entry!! years!! so much in my life has changed. I really don't think i would recognize my life as i...